Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tye's first flight

Tomorrow, Tye and I fly down to Dallas to meet Tyler and visit his grandparents! I've once again done plenty of online research in hopes of finding every possible tip for making an infant's flight as smooth as possible. Everyone agreed on two things: first, travel with a companion (unfortunately not an option), and second, feed her on the way up and down. I plan to carry her in the sling as we always do, which will leave both of my hands free and keep her out of the way. I'm flying with Tyler's status on American, so we may even be eligible for an upgrade to first class. That would be amazing! I've never flown first class before, and I think this will be a perfect time for it.

For now, Tye is sleeping peacefully, so I'm off to start packing. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK Emily!!! I flew with Jackson for the first time when he was just two months old. I also was by myself. He was awake the whole time, taking everything in, but SO good!!! He would like to pass that good traveler karma on to Tye :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...