Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally!

After some long, long afternoons with a sleepy, crabby baby falling asleep after 3 minutes of feeding, being put down, waking within 10 minutes, and wanting to latch on again immediately... Today, Tye slept for two and a half hours in her cradle!!! While Tyler was home, Tye was able to nap with one of us whenever she slept. With Tyler, and her nap buddy, gone this week, Tye has been having a really hard time napping... until today. She was tightly swaddled and I gave her a pacifier to fall asleep, and it was beautiful. I made myself a real lunch, reorganized a whole lot of baby clothes and gear, and folded laundry. I know naps won't always go this well, but for today, we're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...