Thursday, September 24, 2009

On the way to 34 weeks!

I got a call back from my midwife today and my fetal fibronectin test came back negative, which is good!  That means that I have an excellent chance of making it to 34 weeks.  Once we get there, we may not even do another fetal fibronection test- 34 weeks may be close enough to full term.  If the choice is up to me, I'll have another one done.  Knowing that the daily contractions I'm having aren't going to lead to labor would really help me relax, something that may be hard to do that far along.  
Mark and Todd came over tonight and we made Swedish Pancakes for dinner.  It was de-lic-ious.   Of course, there was plenty of time to play with Mico, too.
 Lucky Tyler is in Ithaca tonight for a recruiting event for work.  I told him to pick up an "Ithaca is Gorges" onesie.  I would really be envious if  Tyler got to go to the farmer's market there...  This is such a beautiful time of year in Ithaca.  One could say it is absolutely gorges.

gorge3.gif

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...