Saturday, September 26, 2009

Goodies!

I went shopping today for gifts for other people and ended up buying something for myself...  I love this gold sweater!  It's cute now and it will still be cute post-bump.
I also found a mobile that I absolutely love for our nursery!  I've been discouraged by all the mobiles I've seen online- most play several different songs and have super brightly colored animals or whatever that rotate- it just seems like way too much.  I just didn't care for any of them that I saw that were intended for babies.  I was actually planning on collecting things I thought were eye-catching, like some beads and leaves and maybe dried flowers, and making my own.  Today, though, I found one that I just fell in love with!  I bought it at Green Heart, a local fair trade boutique that reminds me of Ten Thousand Villages (and even carries many of the same or similar items).  The whole thing is hand-knit and it has the cutest sea turtle, octopus, sea horse, crab, and fish hanging down.  It's sweet, simple, and colorful.  I can't wait to hang it in her room.
Just look at how cute these animals are!
Look what else I found on the Green Heart website- these adorable Florecita Baby Booties.  How cute would little feet look in these?  
Click here to view larger image
It's so hard for me to resist baby shoes and baby hats.  Just like shopping for myself- the accessories are the best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...