Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How time flies...

Two months until my due date!!!  
Today's milestone coincides with what felt, for me, much like the first day of fall.  The weather was cooler despite the sun, I saw two trees already turning red on my way to work this morning, and I'm having spaghetti squash for dinner tonight.  It's my first of what I'm sure will be many squash-based dinners, as I look forward to fall mostly for the food associated with it- apples baked into pies, squash soups, pumpkin bread, spicy chili...  Mmmm.  It almost makes leaving summer behind feel okay.  That, and I've been looking forward to this fall for a very special little reason- that is now two months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...