Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whew!

So, to celebrate being off of bed rest and get out of the house, I decided to do a little shopping today.  I walked up and down Milwaukee Avenue, browsing some of the boutiques, especially shoe stores- I'm in the market for a new pair of boots, though I didn't find anything that both a) would survive a winter in Chicago, and b) was in my price range.  I'm starting to think that some faux-leather boots would be perfect- nice and plasticky, less prone to salt lines and water damage.  Not very exciting though. 
I was only out for a little over an hour, and I cannot believe how exhausted I am!  Shopping- walking- moving- is so much harder than it used to be for me!  I feel like I'm still moving really easily with good flexibility and balance still, and I'm really grateful for that.  Apparently, though, it takes a lot more energy to do all that moving- and I wasn't expecting that!  
Now I'm back home, ready to rest on the couch for a while...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...