Saturday, October 31, 2009

Live, in concert...

Bob Dylan!  Last night, Tyler and I went to see Bob Dylan & His Band at the Aragon Ballroom, a nice small venue on the north side.  It was a great concert!  It's a general admission, standing only venue, so I was a little nervous about standing for a couple hours for the concert (not that I would have been ashamed to sit on the floor to listen to Bob), but I was fine standing the whole 2 hours.  I know it was pretty gutsy of me to even purchase the tickets so close to my due date, but apparently the coaching worked... Wait until November, Baby Girl!  Stay in until November!  The music was an excellent combination of Dylan's older folk music and newer blues style, and he even closed with All Along The Watchtower.  Tyler and I had a really good time, and I think Baby Girl enjoyed the beat of the bass paired with a little swaying.   It will be another great story to share with Baby Girl when she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...