Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 39 Photo Update

Here I am at 39 weeks- huge! I'm having a hard time finding tops that cover my ever-expanding belly... good thing I won't be this big for too much longer!
Mark and Sara found "Tyler in a Tshirt" and had one made for Tyler, one for Baby Girl. They truly do capture Tyler. How great are these? Now that Tyler's working from home until paternity leave, he started growing a beard. I think it looks great right now, and I'm hoping he keeps it short. Honestly, there are moments when I think he looks like a less-gray version of Dr.McSteamy (Eric Dane) on Grey's Anatomy. I'm a lucky lady! I did pause, though, when I realized that all our first baby pictures will include Tyler's beard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...