Monday, June 1, 2009

16 weeks!

Today I'm 16 weeks along!  The baby is roughly the size of an avocado right now- which seems small compared to my belly!
After 3 days in a row by the pool at Tyler's parents, I headed back to work today nicely relaxed.  I intended to take a picture of my bump in my bikini, but... I have no excuses here- I guess I was too busy relaxing.  When I do post a picture, it will be of a nice, tan belly!  
While in Bloomington, we went to a Crawfish Boil fundraiser for the Rhianna's Bananas Relay for Life team in memory of Rhianna, Tyler's cousin's wife.  The event raised more than $10,000 for the American Cancer Society!  It was really moving to see so many people come together for such a great cause.  The weather was beautiful, and everyone else ate loads of crawfish and jambalaya.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...