Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Sleeper

Check out this Family Sleeper by Humanity Organics. It prevents a child from rolling off an adult bed. This would be perfect for us when Tyler is traveling once Tye starts rolling around in her sleep. I'm so worried about that development! We've been saying that we'll just need Tye to sleep in her own crib by then, but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up co-sleeping. I'm thinking we could probably use the body pillow that helped me sleep throughout my pregnancy, but this looks much more secure for that stage when kiddos are tossing and turning all night. What a brilliant idea!

1 comment:

  1. I was never a person who was fond of "co sleeping" or the "family bed", but 6 children later, I couldn't imagine any other way.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...