- Going to the Shedd Aquarium Members-Only Behind the Scenes Open House as a family, especially watching Tye carefully observe the sea lion from her perch on Tyler's shoulders and seeing the way she grasped his shoulder when they approached the beluga whales
- Watching Tye strut around with her new play ball- perhaps the best $1.99 I've ever spent
- Boutique shopping with a friend and her 18 month old son; the two kiddos both love to say hi, especially to each other, so they yelled across the stores to each other from their Ergo carriers like birds calling to each other... "Hi!" "Hiyee!" "Hi!" "Hiyee!"
- Meeting new friends and swinging endlessly at the park
- Opening my eyes in the morning to Tye's happy face three inches from mine, coming in for a kiss
- Finally catching a hug in photo (even if it was a blurry iPhone photo)
I hope you had a week full of good things.