Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More of what you really want...

A photo journal of my pregnancy so far...
Starting with the pregnancy test!  That plus sign means it's positive.
And another, just to be certain... This one says "Pregnant" very clearly, no room for error.
Tyler at my first doctor's appointment, an ultrasound at just 4 1/2 weeks.  He is the best at keeping the mood light, especially when I'm nervous.
At that appointment, the doctor couldn't see enough to confirm uterine implantation (and not another ectopic pregnancy), so I had another ultrasound at 6 weeks.  I snapped this photo with my iPhone to send it to Tyler right away.  That little dot in the middle of the black space is the baby- about the size of a black bean.
Over my spring break, I visited Grammy and Papa in Tennessee.
For my birthday, Tyler took me to dinner at Spring.  We stopped on our walk home to meet Matt Miazga at Crocodile.
The next day, Mark and Sara treated us to the Cubs-Cardinals game.  We, of course, cheered for the Cards since Tyler and Sara are Cards fans and any rival of the Cubs deserves cheering from a Sox fan.  Here I am on my 27th birthday.
The next weekend, we visited long-time friends Cory and Suzanne and their son Breck in Oregon and went snowshoeing in the mountains.
The next weekend, we went with Mark and Sara to the Kentucky Derby, their Christmas gifts to us.
Last weekend was Mother's Day.  We went to Bloomington on Saturday and Mark's apartment for Brunch on Sunday, wishing both our moms a Happy Day.  
This weekend, we are staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...