Friday, January 29, 2010

Play group!

This morning, Tye and I hosted our first play group with the Bucktown Moms Meetup group! Having other moms and babies over was a lot of fun. Tyler helped me move the coffee table and I spread clean blankets over the carpet for everyone to sit on (the rest of the babies are about 6 months or older and are sitting, almost crawling). I picked up scones and cake bites from Bleeding Heart Bakery (my favorite!) to go with coffee and tea. Five other moms and babies came over and we enjoyed each other’s company. The other kiddos traded toys (and spit, since they were largely teething items) while moms traded experiences staying busy in the cold, calming teething babies, and feeding solid and semi-solid foods. Tye fell asleep and ended up napping through the second half of the play date, but she woke up again as the last friends were leaving. Fun morning!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy- Thanks for saying hi! This blog started as a way for me to keep family members updated on my pregnancy, but I love that other people have found it interesting enough to actually read :) Hope you keep enjoying it. I love to get comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
-Em

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...